24 hour rates
|Under 20 lbs|
|$45 (Holiday Season +$5)
* Holiday Season (Nov. 20 - Jan. 6) and (Mar. 13 - Mar. 27)
: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 3:30pm / Sat, Sun, Holiday 9:00am - 3:00pm
: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm / Sat, Sun, Holiday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Your daycare ticket/monthly daycare pass CANNOT be used during your doggy’s boarding period here @ Aloha Dog. Please be careful upon purchasing a ticket.
- No Exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Boarding check in time - Mon-Fri 8am ~ 3:30pm / Sat, Sun, Holiday 9am ~ 3pm
- Boarding check out time - Mon-Fri 8:30am ~ 6pm / Sat, Sun, Holiday 10am ~ 5pm
- Male dogs over 7 months old must be NEUTERED. We do not accept female dogs on heat.
- Vaccination record : DHLPP (D＝Distemper, H＝Infectious Canine Hepatitis, L＝Leptospirosis, P＝Parainfluenza, P=Parvovirus) or EQUIVALENT. Bordetella (kennel cough) is required within 12 months of visit. It is the owner's responsibility to update your dog's vaccination record. Please make sure to turn it in before it expires.
- Monthly flea/tick/heart worm prevention required.
- First time boarding requirements
- Evaluation must be taken at least two weeks in advance
- A minimum of 4 full days of daycare or 8 halfdays of daycare 30 days prior to the boarding
- Any boarding after the first:
- A minimum of 2 full days of daycare or 4 half days of daycare 30 days prior to the boarding
- Boarding rates are based on a 24 Hours basis. We charge for every hour past the initial 24 hours until the cost reaches the 24 hour charge.
- There will be an additional charge $5 a day per dog, for any medications, ointments, eye drops etc. that your dog may need during boarding at ALOHA DOG.
- Owner must provide your dog’s regular meals. $5.00 per a day if the dog food runs out.
- We require payment prior to your boarding reservation. Please confirm your travel plans before making an appointment.
- For 3 nights or more of boarding, we require your credit card information.
- Even if your pick up time is sooner than scheduled, we will not refund the difference.
- A basic grooming is required on the first day of boarding, and a shampoo every seven days of boarding. If you need full or basic grooming on the day of check out, please let us know.
- Grooming (Shampoo, Basic, or Full) is not included in the boarding fee.
- Please notify us 24 hours ahead of time if there are any changes to the boarding date or drop off time or pick up time.
- Any health issues that your dog develops (including bite wounds) will be treated at Kaka’ako Pet Hospital or the first available Veterinarian. If for any reason your dog needs veterinary care during boarding, we charge a $20 transportation fee within the Kaka'ako district and $50 for further areas such as Hawaii Kai, etc.
- A $10/day non-refundable deposit is required during the holiday season (Nov. 20 - Jan. 6) and (Mar. 13 - Mar. 27) to secure your reservation due to the high volume of reservations. There is a $5 charge per day during holiday seasons.
- For boarding visitations, person(s) must be listed by owner. They must show a valid ID at the time of the visitation. Dog(s) must remain in ALOHA DOG, and if they are taken off ALOHA DOG property with the owner's consent, the boarding will end and we will not be liable for your dog(s).
- Boarding extremely old, chronically ill or otherwise debilitated dogs require extra care, which our caring and trained staff is happy to provide. However, special needs dogs, puppies, and senior dogs naturally have a higher risk of injury, stress related illness, or exacerbation of any pre-existing condition. As such, you are waiving any claim for injury or illness experienced by your pet while in our care and that is not directly caused by the negligence or lack of care on the part of our staff.
Boarding check list
- Dog food - Please write your dog’s name and feeding instructions on the bag.
- Medication (If needed) - Heartworm, Flea & Tick medication or any medications your dog needs during the stay. Please write the detailed instructions for each medication. We charge a fee of $5 if daily medicine is needed.
- Collar/Harness & Leash
- Emergency contact information - don’t forget to update your info if there are any changes.
- Monthly Flea/Tick/Heartworm prevention required.