Although the daycare service at ALOHA DOG is generally for small breed dogs, we also accept up to two large breed dogs a day.
The large breed dog must past the evaluation interview, and is also required to have a Red Cross therapy dog license or a license of equal or greater level.
By having large breed dogs at the ALOHA DOG daycare, it creates an opportunity for the smaller dogs to socialize and feel comfortable being around the larger breeds.
$5 an hour - 2 hour minimum
: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 7:00pm / Sat, Sun, Holiday 9:00am - 6:00pm
|Under 20 lbs|
|Half day (4 hours) : $15
Full day : $25
|Half Day ticket||Full Day ticket|
|Under 20 lbs
10-Half Day : $130 (4 hrs = half day)
|Under 20 lbs
10-Day : $205 ($20.50/day)
20-Day : $400 ($20/day)
* Passes expire 120 days after first use.
- No Exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Daycare hours - Mon-Fri 7:30am ~ 7:00pm/ Sat, Sun, Holiday 9:00am ~ 6:00pm.
- Male dogs over 7 months old must be NEUTERED. We do not accept female dogs on heat.
- Must pass the evaluation interview. A reservation needs to be made for the evaluation interview.
- Vaccination record : DHLPP (D＝Distemper, H＝Infectious Canine Hepatitis, L＝Leptospirosis, P＝Parainfluenza, P=Parvovirus) OR EQUIVALENT. Bordetella (kennel cough) is required within 12 months of visit. It is the owner's responsibility to update your dog's vaccination record. Please make sure to turn it in before it expires.
- Monthly flea/tick/heart worm prevention required.
- The dog must always wear a collar or a harness with a leash attached when coming to the daycare.
- There will be an additional charge $5 a day per dog, for any medications, ointments, eye drops etc. that your dog may need during boarding at ALOHA DOG.
- Any health issues that your dog develops (including bite wounds) will be treated at the Honolulu Pet Clinic or the first available Veterinarian. If for any reason your dog needs veterinary care during daycare, we charge a $20 transportation fee within the Kaka'ako district and 50$ for further areas such as Hawaii Kai, etc.
- If in any case the owner(s) is not able to pick up their dog, it is necessary for the owner(s) to inform us ahead of time the name of the person who will be in charge of picking up. They must show a valid ID at the time of pick up.
- If in any case you do not pick up your dog during business hours, your dog will board with our boarding staff, therefore, you are liable for the boarding fee of $100 per night.
- Late pick up fee after closing (7:00pm on Mon-Fri, 6:00pm on Sat, Sun, and holidays) is a $1.00 for every minute you are late. Please notify us during business hours that you will be arriving late.